This Privacy refers to Adora London Ltd and the information it gathers when the website has been directly used by an individual or organisation with regards to the products and services contained therein. This policy does not apply to any third party that Adora London Ltd does not own or control, including individuals that are not employed in any capacity by Adora London ltd. Adora London ltd reserves the right to change or modify this policy at any time, please review this frequently. Where appropriate changes have been made by Adora London ltd that directly impact you will be notified here, by email or any other place that Adora London Ltd deem appropriate.
Your Information and its Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
· Adora London automatically keeps records of some information on our server from your browser when you visit the site such as your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This information is used to create a better experience for site visitors and users and helps us understand how the platform is being used.
· Adora London will not sell or disclose your name or email address to third parties without your explicit consent.
· If you would like to stop cookies from being stored on your computer, please refer to your web browser and computer manufacturer settings.
· Adora London Ltd will send you a confirmation email when you sign up for Adora London’s services. Receipt of this email is required to use the services as it contains acceptance of the terms and conditions.
· Adora London will send you service-related announcements on some occasions when it is necessary to do so and if you are subscribes to that service.
· You may not opt-out of service-related communications as well as newsletter communications, which are /are not promotional in nature. If you wish to no longer receive e-mail communication from us, you may unsubscribe by accessing your account.
What Information We Collect
Adora London Ltd will not collect any information, which could identify a person unless you choose to provide such information to us. If your choose to register with Adora London Ltd or any of its services we may ask you to provide Personal Information such as: your name, mailing address, e-mail address, age, phone number. Depending on which services you choose to use, Adora London ltd may require additional information, such as your website URL, payment information, billing address, and other information.
Any financial information is referred to the third party vendor to process payments on behalf of Adora London Ltd and is not stored by Adora London Ltd. If you have provided us with the personal data of another person ('Third Party Personal Data'), you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When Is Information Collected
We collect and store Personal Information when you register to use our site, ask a question, complete a form, place an order, or send us an email. While you are not required to submit any information to our site, if you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to access or use some of the features and functions of our site and we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
What Is Your Information Used For
Adora London ltd uses your Personal Information to complete transactions, for identification and authentication, service improvement, contact, research, respond to your requests, deliver the products and services you request. We may also notify you of promotions, updates, or special offers that are relevant to you. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions that appear in every Adora London email.
Disclosure of Your Information
· Adora London uses and employs some businesses that are not directly owned or controlled by Adora London to perform tasks on our behalf as such will need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you. Examples include but are not limited to fulfilling orders, handling billing and collections, analysing data and providing customer service.
· Without limitation to the above mentioned policy of privacy, the intention of Adora London is to respect your privacy and keep our community free from malice, Adora London will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without necessary legal enforcement ie; court order, legal process, or substantially similar legal procedure, except when Adora London believes in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect its rights, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity.
You may change any account information via your Adora London profile excluding the following; email address and user name, this can be done at any time and old information removed If you need to change your email address and user ID, please email us at (Insert Email) and we make this change for you.
You may delete your Adora London account by emailing (Insert email) Please note that your name, email address, billing and contact information may remain in our records for a reasonable period after your account is deleted.
The security of your data and information is very important to us and your Adora London account and information is protected by a password for your security. Please sign off your account before exiting the user space in order to take reasonable measures to protect against malice weather on your personal or shared computers and devices . No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Adora London strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.