CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF ADORA LONDON AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THERE BY ADORA LONDON LTD (WHERE MENTIONED “we”, “us”). PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ADORALONDON.COM AND ANY OF ITS SERVICES (“ADORA LONDON”).
This document outlines the Terms and conditions of Use for Adora London. By agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined here, you (the user/ seller/ buyer or any party using any service provided by us) accept that this is a legally binding agreement between yourself and Adora London Ltd. This Agreement applies to all users of Adora London’s services, including without limitation vendors, customers, buyers, merchants and contributors of content, information and other materials or services on our platform.
We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time. If you are a registered user, we may attempt to inform you of any material changes by notification to the email address you have provided during the registration process. Otherwise, you may view the most recent Agreement on the Site.
About Adora London
Adora London is an international fashion accessories, design company and marketplace producing pioneering products and artwork for the industry. Adora London is not directly involved with any transaction or agreements between users ie; between a buyer and seller on this platform and consequently does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Showcases may be completed by Adora London in facilitation only to selected sellers, and may sell these as a retailer In this case; the buyers of such products are in direct involvement with Adora London.
Adora London can not guarantee that a buyer, seller or any other user will actually complete a transaction, We only pre-screen goods which are sold and or displayed by our users, we do not screen the information which they provide, this said Adora London has zero control over the quality, safety and morality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
Adora London ltd does not have direct control over its users and therefore can not guarantee the true identity, age, and current place of residency of a seller; hence, is not responsible or liable for any false content, data, information, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Adora London.
Policy of Use
Adora London may only be used for lawful purposes and you agree, not to reproduce any content or part of Adora London or to breach our intellectual property rights by duplicating or re-selling any part of our organisation. You agree that you are not, without authority to damage or hinder Adora London or any of its subsidiaries, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of Adora London, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any outside party in relation to Adora London.
You the user may not use Adora London; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way, in any way that is un lawful, fraudulent or to have the same affect as such activity, to knowingly transmit data send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code artist to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, to transmit any unsolicited promotional activity and any other associated material ie; spam, to in any way breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or to use, forward or receive any data that does not comply with the current and most up to date terms and conditions of use policy.
To access any service or resource provided by Adora London you must be registered/ have an account with Adora London or adhere to the following:
- Your account user ID on and used for Adora London services may not be transferred or sold to another party, If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- The use or posting of any material on Adora London and any of its platforms will be considered non- confidential and therefore non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose this information to third parties for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to Adora London constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any platform user. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on Adora London if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the standards set out in our terms and conditions of use or any other policy we employ.
- You agree to comply with and to Adora London’s policies as stated in the agreement and any other policy which is thereby applicable to you as the user of Adora London’s services, as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published periodically on Adora London, each of which may be updated in due course without notifying you the user. You shall not act in a manner that hinders or prohibits Adora London from conducting business or damages the integrity of the marketplace. Users hereby also agree to act accordingly with local, national and international laws regarding acceptable content, commerce and conduct.
- You the user are responsible for keeping your account information up to date, this must be accurate at all times. You are fully responsible for all activity and liability associated with your account, including any damage caused by failure to comply with our account password policy. You also agree to notify Adora London of any unauthorised use of passwords or account and breach of security.
- Adora London cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure. In addition, you agree not to provide your username and password information in combination to any other party other than Adora London, without our express written permission.
- Adora London reserves the right to refuse or cancel any service at their own sole discretion without warning at any time and for any reason.
- Any Adora London account must only be user by multiple users where they represent the same brand, company or entity, for example two tailors create a single or multiple products together and list their own items on a single shop, these products should also be listed in one Adora London account, under the same brand.
- Adora London Does not permit multiple accounts of the same type to be linked to one Adora London shop I.e.; we d not allow more than one PayPal account to be linked to one account. We are not responsible in the resolution of collaborative issues relating to the same brand.
- Multiple owners of the same Adora London account and brand are responsible to divide the payment amount among themselves. The individual who registers the account is responsible for all activities of the account, the bill and any transactions. This includes participation in community features
- Adora London is only responsible to communicate email correspondence to the email address provided on the submitted application.
- Your account profile that is available to the public must contain The accurate information about each person associated with the Adora London account, their role in the Adora London shop and the relationships between the members of the shop. Your brand name must be clearly disclosed in the Public Profile for each account.
- All standard listing policies apply to multiple owner shops on Adora London.
More than one Account
- We do not allow users to have more than one account if they have multiple brands Please note that information and accounts cannot be merged in any way, so if you change your mind later, you will not be able to transfer information such as listings and feedback, from one account to another in order to change your brand name or found a new brand.
- Adora London looks at these different shops and brand as different individuals. Artist with multiple brands/shops need to allocate different email accounts to their multiple Adora London shops. Furthermore, Adora London will not issue refunds for accidental activity stemming from multiple account ownership.
- You may not list the same unique item in more than one shop on Adora London and you may not use an alternate account to purchase items from yourself.
Non-compliance of these policies may result in the suspension of account privileges and/or termination of all accounts by virtue of association with Adora London ltd.
- Making purchases on Adora London, access to buyer account functions and general buyer usage is free. Seller access and functions usage is also free. Sellers are subject to a 20% commission rate chargeable to the Seller upon the sale of a product and will be take upon sale of and item(s), seller will also be allowed to list unlimited items free of change. While Adora London is in trial, it is however requested that all sellers to maintain only a maximum of 15 items showcased on their shop at all times. All sellers will be notified via email of any changes to this policy when the platform completes the trial period.
- When an item sells, there is 20% transaction fee on the final sale price (not including shipping) this will be charged at the time of purchase and remaining funds sent to the seller. All fees are in British Pounds (GBP). If you are not a resident of UK we require you to list your price as its equivalent in GBP. The transaction fee will be 20% of the item price converted to GBP at the time of the purchase.
You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using Adora London.
All fees shall become due and payable and automatically deducted upon receipt of payment from the buyers using the artist third party payment handler. All fees are excluded from shipping costs, delivery charges and/or any other applicable tax or charges of any nature whatsoever.
It is the sole discretion of Adora London to refuse your use or registration at any time, for any reason and without notice to you. You agree that Adora London is not liable to you or any third party for the termination of your account, or restriction from website usage. Adora London reserves the right to refuse service to any member and suspend any users account at its own discretion.
Items that are PROHIBITED
Please find a list of accepted items that can be sold on or via Adora London, items which are not classed as within these categories should not be sold on Adora London or in conjunction with any offer via a seller account on Adora London.
- Accessories (hair and body)
Adora London will determine if a product is prohibited from sale via its means and outlet. Any such items that are not deemed within the confines of above categories will be removed from sale with or without notice to the seller.
Adora London Is not and shall not be held liable for transactions resulting in conflict between buyer and seller on it’s platform and shall not mediate between parties with any dispute with one another The transaction between buyer and seller is a legally binding contract between the two parties. The seller is responsible for the safe delivery of the sold item(s). The buyer will be responsible for paying for items purchased, in accordance with the policies and terms and conditions set forth by the seller. Buyers and sellers are responsible for all communication, specification or customization requests and communication.
Adora London does not represent any party entered in a transaction via its platform, website or outlets. Adora London does not confirm any identity of any party buying, selling or vending via it’s platform, each party should be aware of the risks associated with using a website or the Internet to conduct transactions and should be aware of other users operating under false pretence, misrepresentation, and with the intent to commit fraud.
Sellers, artists or any user intending or indeed using the platform to conduct transactions may only list and sell items that they are legally permitted to sell or buy. Any products that do not comply with this policy will be removed from sale, delisted and the account restricted from selling any item until such time that the matter has been investigated, this may result in a possible termination of seller or buyer accounts without due notice. Adora London reserves the right to remove content which is deemed to be inappropriate or that could subject to legal action.
- All users must warrant that the products that they intend to sell on Adora London are described accurately and completely. Each unique item may only have one listing.
- The seller of an item or items must guarantee the condition of the item, and may not misrepresent the item to be sold in any way. Users are prohibited from sharing accounts, or using another user's account without permission. Violation of this policy may result in the termination of the user account or other corrective actions deemed appropriate by us.
- All sellers are advised to outline shop policies such as shipping, returns, payment and selling policies, for the items they showcase. Sellers must create reasonable policies in good faith and must stand by such policies. The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling and may not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise avoid chargeable fees ie; a product must not cost £0.01 and shipping £500.00. Adora London reserves the right to request that a seller modify a shop policy.
- All sales between buyers and sellers are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, e.g., if the seller cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. The buyer is also obligated to deliver appropriate payment for items purchased.
- You may not adjust the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Adora London’s transaction fees, misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission.
The liability of taxation and remittance to appropriate authorities remains with the seller and buyer and are applicable to the buyer or seller’s local jurisdiction these are their own liability, Adora London will not and shall not be held liable for this and does not make any form of tax or remittance on either the sellers or the buyers behalf. Adora London is not responsible for determining taxation applicable to your business and that you will ensure all proper taxes are remitted to the respective tax authorities.
Adora London, its website, and any other part, constituent or property of Adora London is owned by Adora London and therefore may be protected by trademark or copyright as well as patent and other applicable laws. We own and retain all rights including the worldwide copyright of all elements of Adora London exclusively for the duration of the rights in each constituent, weather this be state or country in all languages, and throughout the world and any fabrication of man or machine.
Adora London, its logo and any design published by or for Adora London are the trademarks of Adora London, all others used on Adora London ore trademarks of the respective holders ie; seller. The use of names product names and logos or images on Adora London does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the named company or products by Adora London Ltd.
Any proprietary information, be it intellectual or physical, owned by Adora London may not be reproduced, unless express permission is granted by us.
There shall be no attempt by you or any other party to access or obtain information from the Adora London server or any other server or database connected with our platform. You shall not knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You shall not attack Adora London via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Any loss or damage created by “virtual Malice” shall not be accredited to or toward Adora London and thus we shall not be held liable for attacks via viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Adora London or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
All domains, URLs, sub-domains, account names, usernames and other functional or identifying elements of the platform are the property of Adora London. Adora London reserves the right to change, alter, reformat or edit such elements as appropriate for the course of business or needs of the community determine. Accounts that are activated but remain empty with no items or information may be returned to an inactive pool or reassigned to other members. Reselling of usernames or sub-domains, squatting or speculating in such elements or on such pages is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of all related accounts.
Returns and cancelled transactions
Our Platform provides seller of unique products the service to widen their audience and sell to increased audiences as such the returns policies differ for different items and will be under the determination of each individual seller or company using the platform. Sellers should post their return policy for each item that they add to their shop on the Return Policy section when they upload items to their shop. This information is accessible by visiting the Product Detail Page of each item, under the Return Policy. Before returning an item to the seller, a buyer should make sure if the desired item is returnable or not. Additionally, if a seller chooses to accept returns, it is up to the seller to decide if they will provide a refund of the original shipping costs and/or pay for return shipping of the item from the buyer.
In some cases Adora London will showcase some items of the seller, where this is applicable Adora London will accept returns within seven days of receipt and provide a full refund excluding shipping costs of which the buyer will be responsible for.
We Adora London have no obligation to resolve disputes between transacted parties be this users or outside parties, however should this be absolutely necessary an attempt may be made to resolve a dispute in good faith and shall be based on Adora London’s policy, We will not make judgements regarding legal issues. Adora London may help resolve a transaction dispute that we are directly involved in.
Breach of Terms
Adora London may without notice and without refunding any fees, warn Adora London’s community of a user's actions, issue a warning to a user, temporarily or indefinitely suspend a user's account privileges, prohibit access to the Site, and take technical and legal steps to keep a user off the Site and refuse to provide services to a user, IF:
- Adora London believes that a user is acting inconsistently with Adora London’s policies, has engaged in improper or fraudulent activity in connection with Adora London or the actions may cause legal liability or financial loss to us or our users.
- Adora London is unable to verify or authenticate any of your personal information or content.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY ADORA LONDON LTD ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADORA LONDON LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THEM, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF ADORA LONDON IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. You may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ADORA LONDON LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF ANYONE ELSE (INCLUDING YOU) IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY ADORA LONDON PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS, OR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR PERSONS INTRODUCED BY ADORA LONODN, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. ADORA LONODN LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CHARACTER, CREDIT-WORTHINESS, OR OTHER QUALITY OF ANY USER. ADORA LONODN DOES NOT, AND SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO, SCREEN AND/OR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS SUPPLIED AND/OR PROMISED BY ANY USER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ARE POSTED ON OUR PLATFORM.
ADORA LONDON LTD, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY COST, EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE NOT DIRECTLY PROVIDED BY ADORA LONDON LTD ITSELF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE VIA ADORA LONODN.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Adora London its manager, member, employees, and agents for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (i) any intentional or wilful violation by you of any rights of another or harm to another caused by you or any product or service you make available through Adora London, (ii) any inaccurate or untruthful information provided by you to or made available through Adora London, (iii) any violation by you of any term of this Agreement.
Changes to The Terms and Conditions of Use
Adora London ltd regularly updates and changes the content, as such we reserve the right to suspend access to Adora London, or immediately terminate all services indefinitely. We are not obligated to update any out of date material and any of the material on Adora London may be out of date at any given time. The material displayed on Adora London is provided without any guarantees or conditions as to its accuracy.
This Agreement is and contains the entire agreement between you the user and us (Adora London Ltd) with regards to the use of any Adora London service, any product or service obtained in relation thereto, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement). Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your account and/or membership. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.